Positive pressure chimney systems of the class H1:
MAXCON KXS, MAXCON KXD
We offer innovative overpressure systems MAXCON KXS and MAXCON KXD, which have been patented by us and are designed for an operating pressure of over 200 Pa. Their task is to remove exhaust gases from power generators, combined heat and power units and other internal combustion engines. They are also suitable for underpressure and overpressure heating devices fired with gas or heating oil. However, MAXCON systems are most commonly used in industrial plants, because they are made of materials that can be exposed to the high operating pressure, that exists in such exhaust systems.
We recommend you to make oneself familiar with the operating parameters of the MAXCON KXS and KXD system and please visit our online shop:
KXS – exhaust gas removal system from power generators
KXD – insulated exhaust gas removal system from power generators
PURPOSE OF USE
For the removal of exhaust gases from power generators, combined heat and power units and other internal combustion engines
Pipes and shaped pieces made of acid-resistant stainless steel are available in three versions:
- Single-wall: set of pipes and shaped pieces made of acid-resistant stainless steel for installation in existing chimney shafts or other ducts in the building intended for this type of installation.
- Double-wall: inner wall made of acid-resistant stainless steel.
- Thermal insulation: high temperature resistant mineral wool (600 ° C).
- Inner wall made of acid-proof stainless steel,
- Thermal insulation,
- Outer wall made of stainless steel
Fuel: gas / heating oil
Temperature class: T450
Material: stainless steel according to EN 1856-1
Welding method: plasma welding
Installation type: nipple / socket, guaranteed tightness
The catalogues can be found under the DOWNLOAD link.